Best Quality - Best Price
0402 546 371 03 9999 1516
If you are the original purchaser and a significant structural or cosmetic defect appears in your blinds , Awnings , Plantation Shutters & Roller shutters within warranty period of purchase we'll replace the defective part at our cost.
We guarantee that all products Supplied , Delivered & Installed by Silver Blinds.
Warranty is not transferable. We will warrant our products to the original owner only as long as the original owner own the blinds in a residential application.
Our warranties do not cover :
1. Claims by anyone but the original purchaser of the product.
2. Claims on products that were not paid as per related quote.
3. Products that have not been installed by a Silver Blinds Qualified Technician.
4. Products that have not been removed and re-installed by Silver Blinds Qualified Technician.
5. Wear and tear consistent with the age, type and use of the product.
6. Products exceeding our recommended dimensions.
7. Costs of transporting product back to / from our premises (if required).
8. Damage from misuse, neglect, accident, unintended use, fire, explosions, implosion and or any act of nature.
9. Damage from salt spray or marine influences, severe industrial or corrosive environments.
10. Normal shrinkage, fungal or algae growth due to a build-up of dirt, grime, leaves or bird matter, damage due to scrubbing or the use of a non-prescribed cleaning agent and contact with lead, copper or water runoff from same.
11. Conditions or damage caused by storm, tempest, earthquake, lightning, fire, explosion, implosion, failure or movement of supporting structures, falling objects or other mechanical impact of other outside causes.
12. Damage caused by rolling up blinds and awnings when wet.
13. If full payment is not received within 7 days of delivery and installation.
Some components such as chains , cords , cord locks , plastic cleats , ... suffer wear and tear in the normal course of operation or through excessive use. Such items carry a one year warranty only.
Over-sized blinds, as in normal circumstances they may not hang flat, may pucker along the bottom rail or a 'V formation' may occur, and a horizontal join may also be visible at the top section of the blind.
Motor warranty :
Silver Blinds will therefore pass on the manufacturers specific warranty related to the relevant motor supplied for each product.
Plantation Shutters :
1. If usage, adoption, operation or maintenance are not in accordance with Silver Blinds installation,
maintenance and operating instructions ( Refer to our Plantation Shutters Page ).
2. If the shutters have been opened, dismantled, or returned with clear evidence of abuse, misuse or
other damage, or otherwise tampered with in any manner whatsoever by any person other than a
Silver Blinds approved installation technician.
3. If the shutter has been used to perform functions other than the functions it was designed for.
4. If the shutter is used with any components or accessories, including electrical accessories, that have
not been previously approved in writing by Deluxwood
5. To damage beyond the control of Silver Blinds including but not limited to accident, flood, fire, storm,
or act of God
6. To imperfections such as marks, dots etc not visible with the naked eye in natural daylight from a
distance of 1.2 metres.
7. If there are bows or non alignment in the window frame or jam in which the product is installed.
8. If Silver Blinds specifications are not properly applied when selecting shutters.
9. To normal wear and tear.
10. If the shutter is not cleaned according to instructions provided by Silver Blinds.
11. To shutters installed externally or otherwise exposed to the weather or water. Shutters are for interior
use only and must not be exposed to the weather.
12. If full payment is not received within 7 days of delivery and installation.